Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Weekend Project

So you may or may not of heard about the drama of our garage. I will give you the short version of the story - McKay makes a bonehead mistake and leaves our freezer that is full of food including lots of meat unplugged in the garage while we are out of town for a week and we return to a huge mess. Not only was the mess very gross, but it was so stinky we had to clean out the whole garage but even with all the scrubbing the smell would not leave. Finally we had to concede to make a big decision. This was our big decision Rust Oleum. (link) It was one of those funny things were we always have wanted the "cool" garage floor but we couldn't justify the cost. Now we justified it and we love the floor. The best part is OUR GARAGE NO LONGER STINKS.



Yes I was was feeling like a tough guy as I moved everything out our garage twice within about ten days. Rachel was loving having half our garage in her living room for three days too. I was very lucky and my friends Luis and Marcelino helped me with the labor on the actual painting side of things so it wasn't too bad.

No comments: