
Mac and McKay enjoying the hayride.

My kids didn't even know what a wheelbarrow was! (This country girl is raising city slickers! - tear, tear :)) They had a blast on their first ever wheelbarrow ride.

Carly kept trying to lift the biggest pumpkins. She would say 'everybody watch how strong I am.' The only problem was she would then drop the pumpkin - luckily none broke. :)

Anna thought the white pumpkins were the coolest.

Anna, MacKade, Mitchell and Carly in the Sunflower maze.
2 comments:
I love it! I was laughing so hard at your country girl comment. I am jealous of your sunny day. We had SNOW in Utah on Saturday and Sunday. It's way too early for snow!
McKay, you are an adult now, when did that happen. To me you are still in high school and lecturing me about wearing jeans with holes in them. I'm glad you tracked me down, now we can keep tabs on each other.
Post a Comment