Monday, December 3, 2007

Barbie Party!


Anna has been planning her birthday party since the day after her birthday last year! She decided on a Barbie Party. What is a Barbie party? I was wondering the same thing myself. Buy a Barbie tablecloth, cake, plates, and napkins and viola! you have a Barbie party!

5 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! I think Shailey wants a princess birthday party this year. How unusal. I recall that being the theme of the last four birthdays as well. :o) Little girls are fun. :o)

Kate said...

So fun! I heard Garrett loved the cake and Barbie napkins just as much as Anna! :)

Marcie said...

She sounds like Gavin in how early she plans! Gavin has been talking about a party at chuck e cheese's since his last bday!

MEB said...

I am so glad I got to be part of the Barbie party! It was so much fun to be at home with you guys!

Natalie said...

Anna, What a girl! She is always on top of everything.(Planning a party a year in advance.) I don't know who is having more fun Garrett or Anna! Love the dress! Princess party, I have not expierenced one yet, but with Sadie now, I am sure one is my future.