

Carly and Anna had a lot of fun playing with the Fritz kids in Las Vegas. The especially loved playing with their way cool uncle Garrett. This was probably Garrett's favorite play session to date. He was behind these doors taking a nap, all the while getting credit with them that he was playing. Nice. They dictated this note to McKay to put on the door. What isn't shown is half of Brooke's pantry that is shoved under the door to keep Garrett from getting hungry. For those of you slightly hyperventilating when you see the stickers on these extremely nice wooden doors (like me!) they came off without a problem.
4 comments:
Looks like they are having fun.
G- loves his naps.
That is so funny. Kids can be so imaginative, I love it!
I love the fact that Garrett was napping and still the coolest Uncle! :) LOL!
This was truly and awesome experience. The theater room I was in was pitch black, the kids paused for at least a couple of minutes in between every "GARRETT!!! YOU ARE NEVER COMING OUT BUT WE WILL GIVE YOU FOOD!!" and I wasn't ever expected to respond. Man I must be an awesome uncle.
Post a Comment