Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 33 McKay!



McKay is the big 33! McKay and I have definitely reached the point in our lives where our kids are more excited for our birthdays than we are. Anna and Carly had been planning this since Christmas (their lives revolve around holidays and events.) In case you can't tell he had a golf cake. Very appropriate since he got to go golfing for the first time this year on his 33 birthday. Happy Birthday hon!

4 comments:

Tamster said...

Happy Birthday, McKay! I hope you had a fun day! It's funny how sometimes you have to remind yourself that you're not as young as you used to be. I've been 33 since Dec., and I have to remind myself that I'm 33 because I don't feel that old. I feel like I should look the same as I did 10 years ago, yet I know having kids has changed me significantly. In my mind, I'm still young, but it's all relative. When I start thinking about how I actually feel physically, I realize that I'm not that young anymore. We're getting old, McKay! :-) Tami (Kelly) Gooch

Rachel Barlow said...

such a cute cake! your great rach!! happy birthday mckay!!

Kate said...

Love the cake! I heard he had a great day! :)

ScottB said...

Happy belated b-day!