Wednesday, May 14, 2008

10 months!

Mac is now the big 10! And I must say it has been a near perfect 10 months. He is such a sweet baby. He is sooo busy now. Crawling and climbing everywhere. He has 5 teeth and more are coming; hence, the bib that must be worn at all times or his clothes would be soaking wet. I don't love the bib look but it is very practical. I can already tell he is into more boy toys like driving his little cars on the hard floor. So cute! And playing in the toilet - not so cute. My girls never showed any interest at all in the toilet but Mac would play in there every chance he got! We feel so lucky to have him in our family. We love you Mac Man.

5 comments:

MEB said...

I love Mac Man! It was so good to see you all last week!

Corrine Barlow said...

He truly is a precious child. It is such a blessing that he is so mellow.

Zachary Bird said...

How cute is he.
We miss you.
We need to get together so the kids can play.

Alisa said...

I love that picture! So cute!

Kim said...

He is honestly the cutest most laid back little boy. So adorable!