Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday

No pictures this day - it was too sad. The last day of vacation - the fun was ending. But it was a great week!!! This was also my birthday and we had to leave. Not the best way to spend your birthday but that is ok. I had to try really hard not to cry. Sometimes it really stinks to be the only one in the family to drive south when everyone else drives north. Can't wait until next year. Thanks Mom and Dad for such a fun vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is soo cute! It's fun to see your pictures and read your comments. If someone wanted to know everything about our St. George trip they could just read both of ours and get every little detail!
St. George was so fun, and it was neat that we had some time to talk and to get to know each other better! I think you're awesome and I really appreciate your kindness and friendship! Can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Heidi said...

It was fun to read about your family vacation. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Who knew there was that much to do in St. George!! I hope you enjoyed your birthday!