Anna lost her first tooth on Saturday! Needless to say this wasn't without a lot of drama! She game running in the house a couple of days ago crying that her tooth was bleeding. After a little inspection we discovered a loose tooth! She calmed down and did pretty good but wouldn't let anyone touch it for days. Finally she got sick of it and let McKay pull it out. I was not sad to miss it! Definitely a job for dads! I am glad I don't have to cut everything in miniscule bits now. The tooth fairly also caused some tears. Anna wanted her to come but was a little freaked out that some fairy was going to be in her room in the middle of the night! Carly didn't want her to come either and said for me to tell the tooth fairy not to bug the bottom bunk - only the top bunk where Anna was. All this for a dumb dollar! I was ready to just tell them she was fake and it is just dad! Anna was excited this morning though. Ya! One down ???? to go...

7 comments:
Wahoo Anna! So fun, and losing a molar is even better!! :)
YEAH! So much fun to loose your first tooth. It is always a milestone. I don't know if it is a good one or bad one.
What a cute toothless smile you have now! Kade is jealous, he is still waiting for that day to come.
Wow, the tooth fairy must be up withthe time... $1! I remember be so excited for my quarter! :) Congratualtions Anna. When my mom told me about this I thought of how much coaching it would have taken to get Anna to let McKay pull it. :)
I had a feeling there was some drama involved. :) The story about the tooth fairy is HILARIOUS! I can picture the girls saying all that.
I couldn't stop laughing about what Carly said..."tell the tooth fairy not to bug the bottom bunk..". I'm glad you keep track of stuff like that. It will be fun for you to look back on someday. :o)
Anna you are such a big girl.
You are just getting way to big.
We love you!
Congrats Anna! Hopefully the Tooth Fairy was good to you! I guess you don't have to eat scrambled eggs anymore.
Post a Comment