It's official! Carly is now back in preschool! She has had a great two days and looking forward to many fun times to come. Her favorite part so far is snack time because she has gotten grape juice - something she never gets at home. :)
Carly is sooooo cute, I can't even stand it! I need to come home and 'play' again! I cannot believe how long the girl's hair is again... it grows so fast.
4 comments:
Yay Carly! i know cars is so excited for this! i'm glad she's having fun! looks a little windy!! :)
I am so happy to hear Little Scopy's has started again. I am sure Carly is having a ball!
Carly is sooooo cute, I can't even stand it! I need to come home and 'play' again! I cannot believe how long the girl's hair is again... it grows so fast.
She is cracking me up in these pictures, acting like she is shy. :)
Post a Comment