
Well it was another fun Halloween! This year we got to celebrate it with Grandma and Grandpa Thompsen!
Here is Anna as Mulan, strutting her stuff at her Halloween Parade at school.
Lining up with the rest of her class before the parade.

Here is our other Mulan, Carly. She had a great time at her preschool party. They got to go trick-or-treating around the school and pick out pumpkins at the 'pumpkin patch.'
Here is Anna as Mulan, strutting her stuff at her Halloween Parade at school.
Lining up with the rest of her class before the parade.
Here is our other Mulan, Carly. She had a great time at her preschool party. They got to go trick-or-treating around the school and pick out pumpkins at the 'pumpkin patch.'






2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love all the costumes!
So great! I love all the costumes. I am glad you were able to talk the girls into using their Mulan outfits as a costume! The older costumes bring back so many fun memories!
Post a Comment