Our ward had a primary talent show. The girls decided to sing a song. They were a little nervous but did wonderful! Carly just wanted to get up there and sing a song she had learned in school (the song changed
every time she sang it - she even changed the name a few times.) I talked them into doing this one. I can't even sing it. It truly is a talent! Maybe we will have some singers in the family...

Try not to listen to the
pianist. She was looking at the singers and not focusing on the piano and hasn't played this song in like 20 years (excuses, excuses.)
7 comments:
Wow, I really could not do that! Quite the talent! :)
That is so cute! I LOVE the ending! Plus, I wish I could wear shorts!
It's FREEZING in Utah, with bitter winds. brrr.. The phrase, "Jack Frost nipping at your nose...." is a good description! oh well!
(I pushed the 'publish' button twice... oops!)
love it! so glad that i could come to it!
With not serving in Primary now I didn't know about a Talent Show. What a great experience for the girls and they did such a great job!! Go Anna and Carly!
Great job girls!!! That is so cool, I wish I could sing the ZYXes.
Post a Comment