Saturday, March 21, 2009

Star of the Week

Anna was star of the week in school. She got to bring home Q Bear and write about her experiences with him - she informed me awhile ago that one of her friends took Q Bear to Disneyland, I told her we could take Q Bear to the park. :) She had a great week being star of the week and doing lots of fun stuff at school!I took a couple of pictures of her with Q Bear and after each one Mac would go stand where she had been standing and say 'cheese.' I had to include one of his cute pictures!


3 comments:

Kate said...

What cute kids you have... thanks for the updates.! :)

Natalie said...

Congrats, Anna on being such a wonderful student! WE MISS YOU!

lorraine said...

Just looked at the blog. Great pictures and fun moments! Good job Anna, great worker Mac and got to love the "crazy Hair" event.