Brad Man, Bradster, Big Bad Brad, Baby Brad, B-Rad is doing great! We are still coming up with nicknames for him. The kids love him. Mac is still a little unsure of him but is trying to play with him. I will find Mac's cars laying next to Brad or Mac will try to shove Brad's binki in Brad's mouth (and then put it in his mouth!)


Anna and Carly are great about holding him as long as he isn't crying. That kind of stresses them out if he is upset.
4 comments:
What a doll! I can't wait to hold him :) and that car seat is adorable Rach, I heard you hot a steal on the stroller and car seat!
Great pictures... McKay and Brock look so much a like. :) I, also, can't wait to hold little B-Rad! :)
I can not believe how similiar McKay and Brock look , sleeping and holding Brad! Too cute!!
I love all the pictures of Brad and I love the nicknames. He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him in June. I love the new car seat. It's cute!
Post a Comment