Some friends of ours had tickets they weren't using so they offered them to us. Brad was a too little and Mac had been sick so McKay took the girls with Alisa. They were glad Alisa came with them so they didn't have to go to the bathroom in the 'icky' boys bathroom that 'always smells.' They had tons of fun. The girls think that Dodger games are the best! I couldn't believe they lasted through the whole game (it even went into extra innings!) The Dodgers won and it was a great night!


Rally cap in the 10th inning.

Singing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame'
4 comments:
How fun! I can't believe they could sit through a whole game, I can't even sit through a whole baseball game! They must have "Dodger Fans" in their blood! That's awesome!
Also, go Anna! She's going to be an actress! Get her and Tate together, they can plan a great play and Anna can act it out and teach everyone else and we might have a Tuacahn quality play soon! Eeek! Can't wait! :D
Looks like so much fun. I love the part about the stinky bathroom.
THINK BLUE! Oh the fun we are missing out on! I love the rally hat, it must have worked!
What a fun game to go to. The bathroom comment made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment