Monday, May 25, 2009

Little Red Hen


Anna was sooo excited to do her play "The Little Red Hen." She has such a great teacher and a fun class. I can't believe her Kindergarten year is almost over! I am so sad. By the time she performed her play Carly and I knew almost all of the songs. Anna had her part memorized and pretty much all of the other kids parts in her class. She was a farmer. She told me before the play which parts were funny so I would know when to laugh. :) Good job Anna - we love you!

3 comments:

Kate said...

so cute! I cannot believe how big she is getting.

Natalie said...

I am too sad that the kindergarten year is come to an end. I remember there pre-school graduation like it was yesterday, and Kade was all bumbed and said he didn't want to grow up. Why do they have to grow so fast?

You make a way cute FARMER ANNA!

MEB said...

So cute! I can't just picture you all singing the songs over and over. So fun! I can't believe she's done with kindergarten. Next year you'll have 2 in school. Crazy!