We decided to go to Mormon Night at Dodger Stadium and sit in the all-you-can-eat section. It was awesome and well worth it! We ate a ton! It is pretty much a once-a-year experience. It was super fun to let the kids eat whatever they wanted and to let them get as many sodas as they wanted. I didn't even care when they didn't finish their hot dogs because I wasn't thinking about how much money they cost. Normally the $5.50 per drink price completely deters us from getting any drinks so we made up for it this night and all had a lot of soda. I must say it was completely awesome getting ready for the game too. I didn't have to pack ANY snacks or water - fabulous!

Dad and the boys after the game - note all the trash - the place was a DUMP from all the food. But yet again, well worth it!

Family picture before the game

Mac was
lovin' the rally cap!

The girls having fun.

This was Brad's first Dodger game. He took it like a champ and was great the entire game!

The Dodgers won with a walk-off homer from Andre
Ethier. Carly is convinced she made the win because she had the idea for everyone to put on their rally caps. It was a great game!
2 comments:
So fun! I MISS going to Dodger Stadium. I am glad they won... I am sure it was the rally hats! :) Did the Stake have to pay to have their name up there? That is cool?
My kids aren't so brilliant when it comes to all-you-can-eat, they probably would have made themselves SICK! :-)
Post a Comment