Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brad Update

Where's the camera been?! AHHH! Our cute little Brad is growing up right before our eyes but not before our camera! I just can't seem to get it all together and take more pictures of him. He is growing so big and so far has been our biggest baby. Our other kids were always hanging out toward the bottom of the averages but not Brad... he's BIG. I have to remember to wash in between the cute little fat rolls on his legs when I give him a bath. I always wanted a chubby baby and I got one! He is so much fun and has started jabbering, rolling over, and playing with toys.Mac thought this was sooo cool that Brad was in his bed. He didn't want him to leave (probably because he didn't want to go to bed.)Ironically McKay was checking some scores on ESPN when I took this picture. He hasn't had as much time to watch sports lately (I am not complaining by any means.) Brad doesn't sit much - he prefers to stand. He will arch his back so you will stand him up.

He loves his toes!

Rollin' over.
Mac is great with Brad. Brad thinks it is so funny when Mac practically catapults him in his swing. Mac will hold it up way high then let it fly. I try to tell him to be careful but Brad laughs and thinks it is funny. It is fun seeing them start to interact.
All dressed up in his Sunday best. We love you tons Brad - even though we don't have many pictures!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kids are so cute!! I wish we lived closer so all our kiddos could play together.

Kate said...

SUCH a cutie... love all the pictures... can't believe how big he is getting! :)

Natalie said...

OH, He is such a handsome little guy! Sooo fun to see MAC having so much fun with his little brother. They will be BUDDIES forever. There is NOBUDDY like a BROTHER!