I finally gave in and decided to have a 'friend' birthday party for Anna. We invited the girls from her school class and friends from church. We had a cowgirl theme and decorated our garage like a barn. McKay even got some straw at the feed store and threw it on the ground. We had peanuts on the tables and the girls loved throwing the shells on the ground. I LOVED that we could have the whole party outside - even in November!
Opening her presents on the ladder.
Her pink pony cake with bubble tape hair.
We learned a line dance - the girls like this the best! They learned it quick and really got into it.
We lassoed a 'pony.'
Decorating cowgirl hats with jewels, markers, and glitter letters. We also had a relay race with stick ponies but it was quite chaotic so no pictures were taken.


We gave out CD's with the line dance on it for the 'goodie bag.' It was TONS of fun but I have to admit I was really glad when it was over! Anna was so excited and happy so it made it all worth it. She also got a new pink bike for her birthday (broken camera=no pictures.) I was so tired that night that I could barely walk! Seriously! :)
Opening her presents on the ladder.
Her pink pony cake with bubble tape hair.
We learned a line dance - the girls like this the best! They learned it quick and really got into it.
We lassoed a 'pony.'
Decorating cowgirl hats with jewels, markers, and glitter letters. We also had a relay race with stick ponies but it was quite chaotic so no pictures were taken.

We gave out CD's with the line dance on it for the 'goodie bag.' It was TONS of fun but I have to admit I was really glad when it was over! Anna was so excited and happy so it made it all worth it. She also got a new pink bike for her birthday (broken camera=no pictures.) I was so tired that night that I could barely walk! Seriously! :)
3 comments:
Wow! Wow! and Wow! I am quite impressed! You guys went all out and had a tons of little girls there. I can see that it was a success, everyone looks like they are having a great time. Glad it tunred out. Loved all the garage, hay, peanuts and hat ideas... And the taped pony on the chair... loved it! :)
What a darling party! You are an awesome mama. :)
That was such a serious party! Atalie had such a great time and taught us all the line dance! Thanks for doing it!
Post a Comment