I was watching a friends kids and they were all outside playing and decided to put on a circus! There was a little bit of everything and lots of fun!

Tree climbing.

Bike riding.

Wheelbarrow races.

Hip hop dancing with jump ropes.

And lots of hula hooping! Such a fun afternoon at the circus. (Many events not pictured due to the fact that the adult to child ratio was 1:7)
4 comments:
Oh I miss the Circus! I hope you are all doing well. Your kids are growing up before my eyes and it truly makes me a sad.
Your such a great mom, to let them put on a circus for you.
I just love the creativity of the kids.... so cute!
You have creative play times and the children do have great times. The pictures tell the story! FUN!
looks like fun, but don't run off and join the real circus, i want to play with you when i get home! :)
Post a Comment