Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Quick Trip to Utah

I went to Utah for a couple of days to see my nephew Tate be baptized and niece Avie be blessed. It was really fast but really fun. Full of good times and good food - I am pretty sure I gained 5 lbs in one day. Fortunately I came home and had the stomach flu so I could lose the weight! :) Brad came with me so I wasn't totally relaxed but still fun nonetheless. He was pretty good on the plane and only cried a little bit. Travis and Rachel have rock band and it was really fun! I have always been a little skeptical but was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it is to play. Even the little kids can rock out.
Even Grandpa was getting into it!

Shelby and Brad adding to the music.


Tate and Avie on their special day.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you were able to come for both the great events! Looks like a fun weekend.