Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a smashing success this year. The kids were a little bummed it was on a Sunday but by the time Sunday came they were so tuckered out from all of the Halloween activities they didn't say one thing about trick-or-treating. Carly was Elphaba.
Anna was just a witch with orange hair.

Anna with her friend Caitlyn at the school parade.


Mac was Jack Sparrow. You had to call him Jack Sparrow too, while in costume he was only Jack Sparrow. He has no idea who Jack Sparrow is except he is a pirate. Brad was a golfer. Brad quickly caught on to the whole candy thing and was hesitant to put any of it in his bag. He tried holding all of it in his hands. The kids all scored big time at the stake trunk-or-treat. Mac did not want to carry his pumpkin by the end because it was hurting his arm.

McKay told people that this is what happens to your teeth if you eat to much candy. The comb-over wig was just for fun. He had lots of people who didn't recognize him. I don't think I was the only mom who was secretly excited Halloween was on a Sunday. I was pooped!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love everyone's costumes. Everyone is getting sooo big. I cannot wait to see you all soon.