Anna was lucky enough to be able to go to Disneyland with Corrine, Alisa and Kate. Corrine and Alisa take all of the neices and nephews for their eighth birthday. Anna had been looking forward to this day for a very long time. She had so much fun and is a roller coaster queen! She didn't want to go to any shows because then she might miss her chance to go on a fast ride. Her favorites were Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and the Matterhorn. She is kind of a closet thrill seeker. She also discovered her love for churros, thanks to Kate. Even though she got home at almost midnight she still got up at 7 to go to school the next day. Needless to say she had the time of her life! Thank you thank you fun aunts!
Belly of the Whale
7 years ago

1 comment:
I think I may have been as excited as Anna. I am so happy I was able to join in on the fun! :) Churros at Disneyland are the BEST! :)
Post a Comment