Friday, March 4, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham

I only take two pictures for McKay's birthday but for Dr. Suess' I take four! What is wrong with me?! I only remembered because the kids talk about it at school. So we had Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast. The kids ate them up! I had a harder time eating them than anyone else.




Carly 'haming' it up for the camera!

Mac got the book and had me read it during breakfast. I love to quote the end of the book to my kids "you don't like it so you say, try it try it and you may!" I have to say that more than I would like to get my kids to eat stuff. Fun morning.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate said...

So creative. Looks like fun.

Arnolds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Arnolds said...

Hey Rachel,
I found your blog through a link on the Lufkins.
What a cute idea with the Green Eggs and Ham. I used to love that book when I was a kid.
-Tammy Arnold