Happy Birthday Brad! Brad is such a happy active kid! He definitely keeps things real and exciting around our house. He is talking like crazy and tries his best to keep up with his siblings. Or in some cases they try to keep up with him. Anna asked me the other day why Brad can dribble the basketball better than her. We all have different talents sweetie. He definitely loves his balls. And since we have 1000 balls at our house (well it seems like it anyway) we didn't get him any more for his birthday.


Instead he got the next best thing... LUCKY CHARMS!!! He was sooo excited. He also got the movie
Tangled. I will admit I really wanted to buy the movie and Brad's birthday was a very convenient reason to do so. However, he LOVES the movie! And he walks around holding it saying "my Tangled." It is a pretty long movie for him but he will sit through almost all of it.

Everyone was excited Brad got Lucky Charms for his birthday.

While the girls were at school I took Brad and Mac to the Camarillo Zoo (a.k.a. Petco.) They loved running around looking at all of the animals.

...and playing with the unused dog toy balls. Happy Birthday Brad! We love you!
1 comment:
Simple things are exciting when you are young. I love that they love going to Petco. :)
Post a Comment