To say we were excited about Emery being born would be a big understatement! No one could stand the wait! I went in for a stress test and her heart rate was doing funny stuff so they told me I was staying. A few hours later, with only a little drama, Emery was born at 5:26.
7 lbs 8 ounces and 19.5 inches long.
I was really relieved when she was born and everything was ok. It can be really stressful hooked up to all those machines and wondering how much longer it was going to be. Luckily she came fast and I only had to push once.
She kept sticking her tongue out really far! The other kids were asking 'what is up with her tongue?'
Brad got to be the first kid to hold her because he guessed the correct day she would be born.
We just couldn't get enough of holding her!!!
First bath.
We love you Emery!!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment