so cute!! finally one of your children fall asleep in a cute postion. i remember you saying when lori fell asleep in her high chair that your kids dont fall asleep like that!! way fun!! third times the charm!! :D:D
hey barlows, it's ginger. I found your blog from Melinda's. hope you don't mind that I'm catching up with your family via your posts! yeah! Mac is here! when was he born? a little boy, how fun. he is so so cute! I bet your girls love him to pieces!
2 comments:
so cute!! finally one of your children fall asleep in a cute postion. i remember you saying when lori fell asleep in her high chair that your kids dont fall asleep like that!! way fun!! third times the charm!! :D:D
hey barlows, it's ginger. I found your blog from Melinda's. hope you don't mind that I'm catching up with your family via your posts!
yeah! Mac is here! when was he born? a little boy, how fun. he is so so cute! I bet your girls love him to pieces!
Post a Comment