

Anna got a hair cut today. For those of you who haven't seen her for awhile, we cut about four inches off. She was a little nervous at first but now LOVES it. She was walking around the house today saying she just couldn't believe how cute her hair was. She also made frequent extended stops in front of the mirror (she gets that from her father.) She doesn't think anyone is going to recognize her with her new haircut. Carly got a little trim as well.
8 comments:
Tell Anna her hair looks beautiful! I love it!
Very cure hair. That girl is awesome. I love the mirror obsession.
Shailey always spends extra time in the mirror when she gets a haircut, too. I think it's so cute! :o)
Can you email me the pictures - for some reason they never come up for me. I have tried on a couple computers. :(
okay, the power of writing a note allowed me to see the pics now! :) Looks cute!
I can't believe how long her hair must have been because it's still long! It has really straightened out- so pretty!
Wow, Anna reminds me of a few girls I know! :-) Very cute blog. You guys are great friends! Our blog is: kkjjkent@blogspot.com
Can we add you to our list?
Kirsten
Wow! Cara and I were at grandma's today and she told us you had a blog so after a little search, we found you!!! Love seeing your family and what you've been up to, now we can stay in touch easier... as silly as that sounds through blogging! Love you!
Post a Comment