
She thinks the coolest thing in the world is being a 'big sister.' She LOVES to hold Mac, stroke his head and tell him that 'it is ok Mac, I got you.'

She wears multiple layers of pajamas to bed - even when it is hot!

She asks for her hair to be done in the craziest of combinations. Like 'I want my hair in all-the-hair (ponytail to the rest of America), with a twistie braid, then a side clip and a headband. She puts a lot of thought into it!
We love our Carly Cars!
4 comments:
She's so funny. :o) I love the pajama thing. So cute! :o)
Hey Rachel! It's Cara. Tanna just gave me the link to your blog, your kids are so adorable! How are things? Our link is www.foxfamilyofslc.blogspot.com. Hope we get to see you soon!
I love Carly J! She is so much fun. I had a blast with you guys! I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I love Carly because she loves me!
Post a Comment