So after a long time as a blonde I decided it was time to go back natural (well mostly.) The older I get the darker my hair gets. When I got home from getting my hair done Carly ran up to me and exclaimed, "Mom, now we are twins!" She is really excited to have our hair color match. Anna told McKay when I was gone that she was worried she wasn't going to recoginze me. She now proudly boasts that she and Mac are the only blondes in the family. BTW - Anna took this picture, pretty good for a 5-yr-old!
Belly of the Whale
7 years ago
10 comments:
Rachel I love the hair! It's so cute!
It looks good! It is fun being darker too. Carly looks so cute too!
Rachel, I am enjoying your blog! Thanks for looking at ours! You're great! And I'm so glad to hear the news about Kirby! My mom loves hers as well!
Rachel-
I love the hair! Kate told me the story of Anna and Carly, they are way too cute. Your eyes look even more blue! You look beautiful!
Twins in the family! FUN! Your hair looks great! Good job Anna, our budding photographer!
Way cute!!
Rachel, SOOO CUTE! It is always fun to do something NEW with the hair. I am about there but have been trying to grow my out for so long that I think I will leave it for a while longer!
LOVE THE HAIR! You look beautiful! hope your holidays were wonderful, you have such a darling family and we hope to see you soon. BEst wishes for 2008!
Love the picture! You look great! And Anna with a camera -- another way she reminds me of Corrine! :)
Hey, McKay! I don't know whether you ever saw my comment a month or so ago, so I thought I'd try again. I ran across your blog on Kirsten Kent's blog. It has been a long time. You have a very cute family, beautiful! I enjoyed seeing you vacuuming, too! :-) Good for you...or good for your wife, depending on how you look at it.
Anyway, check out our blog if you'd like-- familyintheclouds.blogspot.com. Feel free to sign our guest book and comment. I'd love to hear from you. I hope all is well with y'all!
Happy New Year! :-)
Tami (Kelly) Gooch
Post a Comment