The kids had been waiting forever for a day when it was windy enough to fly kites and when Daddy was home to do it with them - their wish came true on President's Day. We had a lot of fun playing at the park flying kites and Mac even got to go on the swing for the first time.

Mac didn't know what to think at first on the swing but soon realized that it was really fun. He loved it!


Anna thought it was so cool that she got to lay down flying her kite.

Carly's idea of flying a kite is running with the kite! Once she was done running she was done flying her kite and she wanted to play on the playground.
6 comments:
What a fun day! When we were in Yuba City I thought how fun that would have been to have kites there. I loved flying kites when I was a kid. I think I was more like Anna than Carly. Kate was the one who ran all around. :)
So fun! Yes, I enjoyed the running as much as the kite flying as a child.
What an adorable family....gosh, I hope we have as good looking kids as you guys do!
so fun! i don't think i have ever flown a kite.
how fun.
I need to figure out how to fly a kite myself first and then I need to teach Ethan.
Great idea!
Post a Comment