Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

















It was a beautiful Easter in California - over 80 degrees! The kids had a fun day. Happy Easter!




11 comments:

Kim said...

Those pics are so cute! I especially loved the first one with all three kids! So adorable! Glad you all had a great Easter!

Leanne said...

Oh how adorable. I love the yellow. Over 80 degrees?! That is just so not fair.

MEB said...

80 degrees???? I am so jealous! I was happy the sun was out but I think it was only 50 degrees here. I love the matching/coordinating outfits. Everyone looks adorable!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

they look darling in yellow! happy spring time :)

Natalie said...

I love the yellow! It is so bright and sunny and looks like Easter. The pictures are darling! The girls are always so smiley and excited about pictures!

Kate said...

SUCH!!! cute pictures!! They are so adorable.

Garrett said...

This made me really miss you guys. All three of the kids look so cute.

Marcie said...

Adorable outfits and smiling faces!

Anonymous said...

what great coordinating outfits. Looks like it is time for a family photo!

Don't tell Ethan that his easter outfit was the same one he had from the week before. And the week before that :)

Zachary Bird said...

So cute!
Love the matching clothes.

Alisa said...

They are so adorable! I can't help but smile!