Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family Pics

We are lucky enough to have a brother-in-law who is profresh at taking photos so we took advantage while we were in Utah. The last family pic we had taken was when Carly was like 8 months old! McKay was totally bummed he had to shave his 'awesome' goat but lucky for him it will be back in a day or so.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family pictures turned out GREAT!!! How fun!

The picture of us girls turned out fun. I still can here the guy say, "now, put your heads just a little closer." :)

Kate said...

What a great picture. I want a copy if possible! You all look so good. What a cute family! :)

Natalie said...

You have the best luck with pictures! They always turn out great! What a fun time to go and spend some good times with the Family, in good old Utah!

Kents said...

What a great catch up on your family! I didn't even know you went to Utah! Very nice family pictures. I always love professional pictures. Something about them seems, I don't know, so...PROFESSIONAL. :-)

Zachary Bird said...

So CUTE!!!!

MEB said...

what great pictures! They turned out great. I love that dress on you and your hair looks great.

Rachel Barlow said...

all i can say is ADORABLE!!!!! i just about died when i saw these pictures!! they are so cute!!! i love the one with your sisters to!! what a cute family!!

Marcie said...

Adorable pics! Your hair looks really cute.

Corrine Barlow said...

The pictures a wonderful. Thank you for posting them. I am amazed how everyone is looking forward!

Alisa said...

Wow! Great pictures.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

great pics and fun to see to the family! love you!

Kim said...

Cute cute cute! They look so good! :o) I love family photos especially when everyone is smiling. :o) And did you cut your hair? It's looks great!

Ditte said...

Your sister and you look so much alike, minus the hair, but your smiles are so much the same! Fun pictures!