McKay was in golf heaven in Utah! He golfed over 60 holes of golf while we were there. I was hoping he would 'get it out of his system' a little but unfortunately the opposite happened: he wants to go more! The kids had fun golfing in Grandpa's backyard. It is fun to have a backyard that is big enough to golf in.

Carly looking stylish holding her clubs. She is definitely more of a hacker. She just starts swinging away!


Anna has a little more patience with golf. She will position herself and get ready before swinging. I am sure it comes with her being a little older as well.
4 comments:
I am sure McKay is loving the fact that his kids like golf! :)
Way fun!
McKay looks tons older with the hair on his face.
I love the mini clubs! The girls are going to be better than me one day! :)
Wow, Anna look at that form!
Post a Comment