Monday was our anniversary. Eight big ones! (So nice to get married in 2000 - you never forget how many years you have been married!) We had a great day! We went to dinner on Friday night so that was kind of our 'night out.' We had a surf n' turf dinner on Monday and got Anna and Carly to be our waitresses! They were so cute. They really got in to it - especially when I told them I would give them a tip if they did a good job. They picked up the whole house (even got upset with Mac when he pushed his car out of its spot.) They set the table and picked roses from the back yard with rose petals on the table. They even set their own little table in the kitchen so we could eat 'alone.' They made cute little menus as well. It was so cute. Carly declared half way through the meal that she was done being a waitress and just wanted to be a 'children' again. McKay threatened to not tip her and she ponied up for the last five minutes. They each got a dollar to buy cotton candy with at the Dodger game last night. Unfortunately we were stuck with the dishes but McKay did them for me. Grandma Barlow came and watched the kids while we went to see Indiana Jones. Thank you! It is so fun to go to movies - not just watch them at home. It's been a great eight hon! I sure love you!!!
p.s. sorry no pictures! It was a little crazy.
Belly of the Whale
7 years ago
7 comments:
Congrats on 8 years! What a fun night you had. Your girls are always so cute and you are lucky to have older girls. I don't think we could get Mitchell and Kade to act like our waiters, oh yeah maybe we could if there was $$$ involved.
We sure love you guys, congratulations!
Congrats!!
How fun for your girls. I can see them getting ready and being happy all day.
Glad you had fun!
So fun! I love that the girls served you dinner. That is such a cute story. I can't believe it's been 8 years! That means I've been home from my mission for 8 years! Crazy!
I love it!
I was just thinking about thie. It has been eight years since I first went through the temple - just in time to be part of your wedding. Congrats on the 8 years. Sound like the girls realy "pampered" you. So cute.
Congratulations! Eight years is a great start! We had our 7th the Monday before that. Time really does fly! :-)
Congrats you guys! Isn't it amazing how the time flies? And that is just so adorable that the girls did all of that for you. What cuties they are! :o)
Post a Comment