
As per tradition, we ate at the St. George Pizza Factory before we went and saw the play at Tuachan. Their pizza and breadsticks are sooo good. I especially love their ranch dressing. Why is ranch dressing so much better at restaurants? I am sure the answer lies in the fat grams but I try not to think about that.

Mac was such a good sport on this vacation. He really did well despite being out of his normal routine.

This is one of my most favorite/classic pictures of my dad. If you can't tell he is filling up the ice in the soda machine behind the counter. If he sees a job that needs to be done he does it! Always! I really admire that quality in my dad; it is a good reminder to me to try to be more helpful.

We got to see the Sound of Music this year. It was really fun! Mac is not real happy here but he fell asleep during the play and then we all really enjoyed it!
3 comments:
I love how your Dad is always willing to help. Perfect that you caught it on film! Mac's face in this pictures is priceless!
Perfect that you were able to see the Sound of Music.
It looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment