Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Little Graduates

Today was preschool graduation! I can't believe Anna is going to be in Kindergarten in a few months. They had a little party with their class and got diplomas.
The teachers said something about each of the students. They said Carly was fun and always had a story to tell. (I wonder what she told them...)
They said Anna is smart and did all assignments very well and exact.
Good job girls! WE LOVE YOU!!!

10 comments:

ScottB said...

Kindergarten is going to be a blast! Congrats on the pre-school graduation.

Funny comment about "I wonder what she told them". We've had to to "talk" to our kids about that at some point during FHE so that private stuff stays private!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Girls! What a fun year you had. McKade sure loved having you both in his class. He still doesn't quite understand why Anna can't be in his kindergarten class. He tells me they are both 5.

I love kids and their comments!

Zachary Bird said...

Yea!
Anna will have so much fun in kindergarten.
They look so cute.

MEB said...

The girls look so cute! I love the graduation hats.

The Jensen Family said...

Can I just say how much we love your family???? come visit us in Texas, we miss you guys!

Alisa said...

I love it! The comments are so much their personalities too! Good job Anna & Carly!

Kate said...

The little graduation hats are so cute. Congratulations Carly and Anna.

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Wow, graduation already! The girls look so happy and darling with their official hats on too! Way to go Anna and Carly :)!

Arianne Lewis said...

She is so darn cute!!!

Kim said...

Great job! Shailey is so excited for Kindergarten, too! It's going to be great! :o)