Anna is very inquisitive. She asks
a lot of questions. I try to be very patient and explain things in detail to her so she understands them. Sometimes though when I am all out of answers I just tell her that something is the way it is because that is the way Heavenly Father made it. The other day she was asking me why Little Caesar's doesn't have a place in it where you can sit down and eat. I was explaining their business plan and how they make money, profits, etc. etc. Nothing I was saying was satisfying her and she kept asking why. Finally Carly blurted out 'Anna, that is just the way Heavenly Father made it!' It was pretty funny.
8 comments:
What a great story. There are two things I really enjoy about this story - First that Carly picked up on the fact that when there is no other reasoning, you can always fall back on that's just the way Heavenly Father wanted it. And second, it is so funny to me that Carly was so tired of the question, she blurted out the "fix all" answer! :) Those two are so funny!
Oh, this is CLASSIC. I am so glad you posted this. Garrett and I have been cracking up for the past 10 min.
It must be an age thing because Shailey is CONSTANTLY asking me about everything! It drives me nuts sometimes!
I love it! How are you guys doing?
That is a great story! We were at Garrett and Leanne's last night and we all had a good laugh as Garrett read us your blog. We love Anna!
Love the smart younger sibling making sure the oldest is kept in line. Thank goodness Heavenly Father made them without places to sit in because although the pizza is cheap, the help would be horrible to look at while eating!
ZB
This made me laugh out loud! Too cute. It's so funny how certain things really bother kids. I think Gavin asked me the same question when we were picking up a pizza at Papa John's once. :)
Post a Comment