A few days ago we were at this new frozen yogurt place eating our yogurt outside. Anna got really excited and pointed to Camarillo Bridal and shouted "Look Mom! That's the place Garrett got his costume for his wedding!" You looked great in your costume Garrett!
4 comments:
How do you like the Rockin' berry? I keep meaning to stop and use my free coupon, but would rather have Hagandaaz chocolate dark chocolate. :-) Don't tell anyone!
oh that is adorable. He did look mighty fine in that costume :)
Cute little story! McKay, thanks for the kind compliment on my blog. Wish I could have seen you guys while I was at my mom's in Simi a few weeks' back. You have the most darling little family and I'm glad to see you all doing so well.
I love it. Those girls are so dang funny it kills me.
Post a Comment