Anna and Carly have been taking swimming lessons from a friend of ours who is an AMAZING swim teacher! Carly would barely put her face in at the beginning of lessons. I can't even believe how far she has come. Anna is doing great as well. She is learning strokes and can dive and get toys in the 5 feet! She has gained a lot of confidence. I feel so lucky Violet is teaching them (a total added bonus is she is teaching them at our pool.) Mac has even joined in the fun!
Carly all of the sudden decided she wanted to jump in! Who is this girl?!
7 comments:
that's awesome rach! go carly and anna! so nice that you can have swimming lessons at your pool! i can't believe how much anna and carly are improving in their swimming...soon they're gonna be better than me!
Awesome! Looks like a ton of fun
HOLY COW! Way to go Carly! I can't believe it - she can go under water and swim under water! Wow! It's neat how fast they can catch on and learn new things!
Anna and Mac look like they're learning new stuff too! How fun! Miss you guys!
Way to go Carly! It was so fun to see you swim!
I was so surprised how much Carly was doing even compared to a couple weeks ago when I was home for the 4th. It was fun to be able to see you and the kids again! :)
I am so proud of my girls!!!! You both have learned so much.
I love being your swim teacher!
WOW! Way to go Carly! I guess she learned more than "Rockets"! I am glad the lesson turned out so well. I knew they would do great. Now I just need to sign mine up again!
Post a Comment