Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Name of the Day

In Kindergarten each day one of the kids is the 'name of the day.' Anna FINALLY got her turn last week. She was really excited and wore her crown the entire day. We went to our first parent teacher conference today and got a great report. According to her teacher she is very neat and organized and a little reserved socially, and a joy to have in class!

6 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

a name that you can spell backwards and still say your name! pretty cool...doesn't get better than that...unless your name is rachel!!! hehe!!! :)love ya anna kate!

Diana said...

What a beautiful girl you have. Anna is one of my most favorite names in all the world. So feminine and classic.

Alisa said...

A name that starts and ends with "a". I like it! :)

Leanne said...

So cute! I can't believe she is in kindergarten. Awesome new posts!

Kate said...

Anna Banana!! Love the crown! :)

MEB said...

I love it! What a cute crown. She is getting so big! Brock is going to die when he see your girls.