McKay & Rachel, I am officially blog stalking from Melinda's blog. Congrats! That is SO exciting! Your family is beautiful!
Congrats! That's wonderful and I'm excited for you guys!
Holy Moly, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Maybe no one else did either and this is your first announcement? Either way, congratulations! 2 and 2! :)
P.S. Will the boys be the about the same distance apart as the girls?
I know I already said it but... congratulations!! :o) That's great! Two girls and two boys!
Congrats to you guys! I bet your girls are so excited to have another baby around and now Mac will have someone to pick on!That was actually our due date also, we lost our little boy at 15 weeks though, how weird we had the same due date. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
McKay & Rachel, I am officially blog stalking from Melinda's blog. Congrats! That is SO exciting! Your family is beautiful!
Congrats! That's wonderful and I'm excited for you guys!
Holy Moly, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Maybe no one else did either and this is your first announcement? Either way, congratulations! 2 and 2! :)
P.S. Will the boys be the about the same distance apart as the girls?
I know I already said it but... congratulations!! :o) That's great! Two girls and two boys!
Congrats to you guys! I bet your girls are so excited to have another baby around and now Mac will have someone to pick on!
That was actually our due date also, we lost our little boy at 15 weeks though, how weird we had the same due date.
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment