Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing at Toad's

Now that Anna is in Kindergarten and getting invited to other kid's birthday parties, she really wanted one of her own. But me, being slightly anti-birthday-party, convinced her to just have a party with her cousins. We decided to go to Toad's and play games. When I first drove up I was a little nervous it was closed but then I realized we were just the only ones there! It was kind of like a private party in the arcade. The kids had a lot of fun. I almost never give my kids money for arcades at stores and at the mall so the fact they got to do it for real was pretty cool. Uncle Ryan had to give us a few tips on the motorcycles.
We smashed all three kids on this simulated roller coaster ride.

The merry-go-ground never gets old!

Carly got a little scared on this ride and hopped off, but Anna and Sydney hung in there for the whole time.

Luckily Tate helped us get lots of tickets so everyone could get a piece of candy for forty tickets each (these places are a total rip-off but I justified it because it was her birthday.)




No comments: