Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday McKay!

McKay is now another year older and wiser! He had a fun birthday on Sunday. The kids helped me decorate his cake and made a bunch of posters for him and hung them around the house. He got a couple of new shirts (one is barely showing in the pic below.) We are so lucky to have such a good dad and husband. Hope this year is awesome hon! Love ya lots!


7 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday, McKay! What a great pictures.

MEB said...

Happy Birthday McKay. I love the cute cake and posters.

Diana said...

He's still my gorgeous cousin ... hasn't changed a bit!

Rachel Barlow said...

yay! happy birthday mckay

lorraine said...

I remember the day you were born! Quite the excitement at the Barlow home! Thanks for being a wonderful YOU!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday, McKay! We miss you guys!

Violet said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Hey Rachel I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks you’re the best!