Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brad Thompsen Barlow


Brad was born on Monday April 6, 2009 at 10:49 am. He was 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long. Rachel was once again amazing during labor and delivery as the whole process was only a few hours.

Grandma Barlow was very helpful for the first few days and now Grandma Thompsen is here helping out. Rachel and I are very grateful for wonderful families and for the great support we have. We also have a great ward and wonderful friends who are already planning more help once the family is gone. Thank you so much to everyone!!


14 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Congrats!!! Rachel you look gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! Family of SIX! That's so neat! I'm so glad that it only took a few hours instead an all day ordeal! Hopefully (in a few years) I, well we, will so lucky! Once again, we can't wait to see you guys again soon!

MEB said...

Love the pictures! Brad is so cute! Congratulations!
Rachel:I love the picture! You look beautiful!

Kate said...

I am so happy for all of you! Brad is such a cutie and Rachel you look fabulous... um, did you really just have your fourth baby? Wow! I can't wait to see you all in a couple months.

Kim said...

Congrats you guys! Rachel you look amazing for just having a baby! He is so cute! :o)

Natalie said...

YEAH! I am glad he is here and you are both healthy and doing well. Congrats to McKay for keeping the Blog updated, he is quite the man. Rachel you look amazing and you are one amazing woman. Hope you are all doing well, I am glad your mom is there to spend some fun times together and to help you out!

Heidi said...

You guys make this whole baby thing seem so easy, you are great parents! Congrats on your new addition, Baby Brad is adorable!

Debi said...

Congrats! What a cute family you guys are... and Rachel, you look way too good for just having a baby!

Marcie said...

Congratulations, Barlows! I can't believe you have four kids! I agree- Rach, you are beautiful and don't even look like you just had a baby. Skinny already! :)

Leanne said...

What a beautiful family! I think Brad is going to look like Carly. Rachel, I can't believe you look like a supermodel right after giving birth. No fair!

Violet said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful. I can't wait to see him.

I don't know if that was always the title on your blog, but I love it!!! It is soooo funny.

Tricia said...

Congrats! Rachel, you are beautiful! And so is baby Brad. What a darling family you have. Love you all!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Barlows!!!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are absolutly thrilled for your family! One should not look so good after giving birth :0)

Brad is darling--how fun that all of these babies are coming!