Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday

I love Easter Sunday! I have to admit I was a little bummed I missed church but all for a good cause. :) The kids looked so cute and the girls loved their pink dresses and curly hair.












15 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh. my. gosh. Those are the most adorable pictures. Dang you guys have cute kids. I called Garrett in immediately to look at this post. He said, "Wow, Anna is a woman!" 4 beautiful children!

Garrett said...

Wow. Those two little girls are turning into little ladies. So cute. We always look forward to the new Easter pictures you guys post.

Kate said...

ADORABLE!!! Such cute dresses, outfits, hair, smiles, kids. So fun! Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks darling!!! And Mac is getting so big!! WOW! We so are excited for the new addition!! Yay! and all the nicknames are so cute!

Marcie said...

Could your family be any more darling? Seriously! :)

Violet said...

Your kids looked so cute on Sunday. It looks like you are doing great. Let me know when you are up for visitors.

Heidi said...

Rachel, you are a now a mother of 4and you still find time to update your blog. I am impressed! The kids look great, I love Mac's spikey hair.

MEB said...

I love the new title of your blog! I also love all the Easter pictures. The girls look adorable and Mac looks all grown-up. He's not a baby any more. I love his cute smile!

lorraine said...

So CUTE!

Davenport family said...

Congratulations Rachel and Mckay!! Brad is a beautiful boy! You children all look so cute in their new Easter outfits. We miss your wonderful family. Congrats~! Again. April 6th is a great day for a birthday. Love you~

Natalie said...

4 kids and all dolled up! I am impressed! You are always on top of it all! Hope all is well and your new little addition is giving you some shut eye!

Can't wait to chat with you and see how things are going. Sure miss your cute family! Every sunday Sadie asks where Carly is? We tell her California and she just says ohhh!

Natalie said...

4 kids and all dolled up! I am impressed! You are always on top of it all! Hope all is well and your new little addition is giving you some shut eye!

Can't wait to chat with you and see how things are going. Sure miss your cute family! Every sunday Sadie asks where Carly is at? We tell her California and she just says ohhh!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Cute kids and congrats on baby Brad!! I talked to grandma the other day... LOVE the name :) hope all stays well for you- loves! xoxo

Rachel Barlow said...

super cute! it sure is going to be hard to leave you guys!

Kim said...

Just when I think Anna and Carly can't get any cuter, they prove me WRONG! And I love Mac's spikey hair! He's looking more and more like a little boy each day. :o)