
Luckily Grandma Thompsen came to help us out when Brad was born. We had lots of fun with her here. It happened to be spring break as well so the kids had A LOT of time to just play.

We went to the duck pond and played at the playground.


Mac just wanted to eat his bread. That was ok though because the ducks were not very hungry. We did a victory dance everytime something of ours got eaten!

Mac reading his FAVORITE book with Grandpa. Go Dog Go! He could read it 100 times a day, NO JOKE.

Playing with Grandpa.


Grandma and Brad.

Making some fun Easter treats with Grandma.

It was really sticky but fun!
3 comments:
Looks like a great time. I am sure your kids had so much fun! :)
Great pictures. It looks like the kids had a lot of fun with your mom and dad. I love the Easter treats.
It's been way too long since I've seen your parents. They are so great.
Go Grandma T--so fun to make treats together!
Post a Comment