He's getting bigger everyday! He is losing his newborn red face and looking more like normal infant. He is generally happy and we love him tons!


Trying to get him to smile with random play food. :)

Tyring to catch a smile on camera is like trying to catch a leprechaun = impossible! We love ya buddy!
6 comments:
What a Handsome little guy you have. Can't wait to see him in person "someday". Hopefully before he can talk and walk.
He is soo cute. I can totally relate to trying to get a good smile out of a 2 month old. I have so many pictures of us trying. Now that he does it all the time I have so many pictures of that. Can you tell he is an only child :0)
He is so cute! I cannot believe how much he has changed from the other pictures I have seen. I cannot wait to meet him in the flesh in a couple weeks. :)
What adorable pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting and I haven't even met him. :( The count down is on...less than 3 weeks. Can't wait to see you all!
so cute it's ridiculous! can't wait to see you guys!
He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting! He looks a lot like Mac to me. I really need to give you that gift I keep forgetting. :o) I hope they fit him!
Post a Comment