Sunday, June 7, 2009

9 years!

June 2 was our 9 year anniversary. It has been a great nine years. We went to a yummy seafood place on the Harbor for dinner. We had our family mission statement put up in our stairwell for our present. Our good friends helped us out and we couldn't have done it without them. You can't really tell from the picture but it is over six feet tall and four feet wide. We were challenged in a marriage class at church to make a family mission statement. The kids helped us make it one night for FHE. We love it and the kids love it too. Here's to another happy 9! Sure love Being Barlow hon!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Rachel, I love it! What a great idea and a daily reminder of why we are here on this earth. You have a great family and such a wonderful example to so many people.

Anonymous said...

That's darling! How fun! What a good idea to make it big and to put right on the wall! I love it!

Kate said...

That is so great. I loved all parts of that. What a great idea. Happy 9th! Crazy that it has been 9 years already... I am feeling old. :)

MEB said...

Wow-I love this! Did you print it on vinyl stickers? What an awesome idea. This is super powerful. Your kids will always remember it.

Rachel Barlow said...

that's awesome!!