Our ward had a talent show and we went all out participating in four numbers. Anna and Carly sang with their friend
Brooklynn the "Tomorrow" song from Annie. The music we had was a shortened version and had no words so the girls had to learn the tempo and sing it alone. They did awesome! They each had a solo at the first and then they sang together. They were nervous but I was so proud of them for doing it. Heidi (
Brooklynn's mom) and I agreed that the performance was their best we had heard yet! Good job girls!



Note the coordinating outfits!!

The Bishopric did a lip sync to the Backstreet Boys song "Answers to our Life." It was hilarious and wonderful. They had it
choreographed (by their lovely wives) and had some cool moves. They made it seem like the Answer to our Life is the Book of Mormon. Dan was the rebel in the beginning who didn't want to go on a mission and needed a sign and a reason but then was converted and stripped off his clothes at the end and was a new man!


The girls sang with the primary "This Little Candle Light of Mine" I love their enthusiasm!

I did a line dance with Mac to Alan Jackson's song "Good Time." Our group was called 'The Good Time Mommies.' It was lots of fun and Mac kept asking me when he could dance with mommy. He is heavy but it was fun!
5 comments:
Wow, you guys really did get into it. Looks like fun! Can I just say... you always look great, even holding Mac doing a line dance... way to be! :)
Looks like the ward went all out with the Talent Show! Sounds like everyone had a great time. Go Violet she is so gung ho and will be excellent!
It was an AWESOME talent show and glad we were able to see it!! The children did a super good job! Proud of them! Well, Mom and Dad were awesome too!
My mom said the talent show was a huge hit! Way to go! Dancing choreographing, getting the girls ready for their talent and I am sure a million other things! Looks like a fun night
Post a Comment