Friday, October 23, 2009

1/2 a year old!

You know what I am going to say here so as to not disappoint... WHERE DOES THE TIME GO! IT IS FLYING BY! And sadly, yes, I still have very few pictures of Brad. Our camera is on the edge of death so sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't. That for sure does not help things. But that being said, isn't he a cutie pie?! I can't get enough of that smile. This picture is on the day he turned six months and of course it is in his jammies because it is minutes before bedtime when I HAVE no other choice but to take pictures if I want one on the day he is six months old.





He loves sitting on your lap and throwing his whole body back so his head slams into your chest and then laughs hysterically. Carly and Anna have all but given up holding him because he is such a wild man. He is 19 pounds. (I know! I was dying he is huge!) He isn't crawling yet but he rolls everywhere and is rocking on all fours so pretty soon he will be everywhere. Church is ummm fun? He eats some cereal and fruit but not excitedly. I wish I could say he was sleeping through the night but that would be a lie. I have convinced myself that sleep is totally overrated. He is generally such a happy fun baby. May the next six be as good as the first (with a little more sleep maybe.)


5 comments:

Kate said...

He is SUCH a cutie! I cannot get over how great his smile and eyes are! I cannot wait to see him again. He has grown and changed so much since I held him last.

Natalie said...

I can't believe he is 6 months! Like you said where does the time go! We have been gone for 7 months now, and it seems very surreal to me.

He is darling and his big smile and bright eyes are going to melt some hearts for sure!

Davenport family said...

What a beautiful Smile!! He is really cute! He sounds like he is so much fun. Sleep is definately overrated! :)! Your children are so beautiful.. I think you should have six more! :)!!! Miss you!

lorraine said...

That has been a FAST 6 months! He is a happy little guy and so fun!

MEB said...

He is such a chunk! I love it! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving! Brad is growing up way too fast!